Hosted VoIP Solutions
A flexible, scalable IP communications solution
Horizon is our complete hosted VoIP phone system for your business. It provides an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities via an easy-to-use web portal.
Horizon is designed to provide easy management of your hosted PBX telephone system combined with advanced productivity and collaboration tools.
The online portal makes it quick and simple to configure the system to meet your business’ changing needs, while your team are given the tools they need to manage calls easily and effectively.
Horizon Hosted VoIP is ideal for any size of business and is particularly effective in organisations with multiple locations working together, as it’s capable of serving hundreds of employees.
Benefits of Hosted VoIP
Gives you control. Horizon puts you in complete control of your telephone system and comes with an extensive range of call handling and management features, all operated through an easy-to-use web interface.
Never miss a call. Callers only need to dial one number to reach your desk phone and mobile phone simultaneously; ongoing calls can be moved seamlessly from one device to another without hanging up and a single voicemail box can be accessed from any device.
An on-demand service with no hidden costs. As a hosted PBX service, you only pay for what you need on a simple per-seat basis. As you’re not buying an on-premise telephone system, there’s no major hardware investment and no financing costs to consider.
Reduce costs. Get all the cost benefits of an IP phone system, including free site-to-site calls and cheaper call rates.
Supports flexible working. Horizon helps businesses become more efficient by enabling flexible work environments through hot-desking, home working, and extending the service to mobile devices.
Number choice. Keep your existing numbers, or get new numbers. Extend your business reach and use any local area number no matter where you’re located.
Business continuity. Unexpected events such as snow, floods, strikes or utility roadworks won’t disrupt your business. As a cloud-based service, you get access to business continuity features that allow your organisation to carry on making and taking calls, whatever the circumstance
You’ll also receive:
Key Features of Hosted VoIP
Horizon is a feature-rich solution that comes with the following features built-in as standard, plus a range of bolt-on options:
- N-Way Call for convenient collaboration with colleagues
- Hunt Groups for distributing and allocating calls across your team
- Call Transfer to any internal or external number
- Hold a call and pick it up on another phone with Call Park
- Answer a group member’s phone with Call Pick Up
- Instant Group Call enabling efficient collaboration
- Easily make a call with Click to Dial through the user interface or client
- Assign calls to cost centres using Account Codes
- Use Presence or Pre-set Availability Profiles to manage incoming calls
- No more unwanted calls with Anonymous Call Rejection or Selective Call Rejection
- Automatic Callback so that you can stay productive
- Up to 100 speed dials for your favourite numbers
- Use Call Recording for audit trails, compliance or training purposes
Improving your company image:
- Call Waiting ensures you’re ready to take your next call
- Get your messages across with Music on Hold
- Provide callers with menu options for call routing using Auto Attendant
- Enhance your brand by uploading your company logo and specific adverts
Mobile and flexible working:
- Manage incoming calls effectively with Call Forwarding
- Home Worker lets you take your profiles and settings to your home office
- Play a Voicemail message from your desktop, save it or forward a copy to your team
- Never miss a call with One Number Anywhere and Sequential Ringing
- Keep track of important calls with Call Notify by Email
- Use your number and preferences on any enabled phone in your company with Hot-Desking
Hosted VoIP Telephony from as little as £5 a month
Discover how Horizon can improve your business communications - book a free consultation today.